House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday March 15, 2017
- Eleanor Garrow-Holding
- H.309: Testimony from Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Connection Team (FAACT) House Health Care/Bills/H.309
- Jennifer Carbee
- H.309: Draft No. 1.1, 3-15-2017 House Health Care/Bills/H.309
- Feb. 24 Memo, GMCB Billback Impact on 2018 Rate FilingsHouse Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget/Green Mtn. Care Board budget
- GMCB Billback Scenarios--spreadsheet House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget
- H.145: Draft No. 4.1, 3-15-2017 House Health Care/Bills/H.145
- H.309: Testimony from Vermont Pharmacists Association House Health Care/Bills/H.309
- H.230: Testimony from Centerpoint--mental health, substance abuse and educational services House Health Care/Bills/H.230
- H.346: Primary Care in Vermont -- UVM Larner College of Medicine House Health Care/Bills/H.346
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.