House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday March 01, 2017
- Anne Donahue
- H.184: Draft No. 1.1, 2-28-2017 House Health Care/Bills/H.184
- Bill Lippert
- H.309: H.309, An act relating to substitution of epinephrine autoinjector devices--As IntroducedHouse Health Care/Bills/H.309
- Bob Backus MD
- Testimony of Dr. Bob Backus, Grace Cottage Hospital, re primary care House Health Care/Primary Care
- H.346: H.346 As IntroducedHouse Health Care/Bills/H.346
- H.197: Draft No. 1.1, 3-1-2017 House Health Care/Bills/H.197
- Draft 2- House Health Care Committee’s response to Governor’s Proposed FY18 State Budget House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget
- Budget Proposals of the House Health Care Committee’s Mental Health Subcommittee House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget/Dept. of Mental Health Budget
- Correction to 2017 Act 79 Report House Health Care/Involuntary Treatment and Medication in Mental Health Settings
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.