House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday February 09, 2017
- Al Gobeille
- Agency of Human Services FY2018 Budget Overview for House Health Care Committee House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget/Agency of Human Services Budget
- Anne Donahue
- Mental Health circle chart House Health Care/Mental Health
- Department of Vermont Health Access, Full Budget Book House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget/DVHA Budget
- House Appropriations Budget letter to House Committees re Accountability House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget
- Department of Mental Health FY2018 Budget Presentation House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget/Dept. of Mental Health Budget
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.