House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 08, 2017
- Cassandra Madison
- Vermont Health Connect Update 2-8-2017 House Health Care/Vermont Health Benefit Exchange
- Cory Gustafson
- Vermont Medicaid Next Generation (VMNG) Accountable Care Organization Model House Health Care/Accountable Care Organizations
- Act 114 Comments from Disability Rights Vermont House Health Care/Involuntary Treatment and Medication in Mental Health Settings
- Pathways Vermont Overview House Health Care/Housing and Health Care
- An Independent Study of the Administration of Involuntary Non-Emergency MedicationsHouse Health Care/Involuntary Treatment and Medication in Mental Health Settings
- H.197: As IntroducedHouse Health Care/Bills/H.197
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.