House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday February 07, 2017
- Jennifer Carbee
- Vermont's Health Insurance Market Post-ACA House Health Care/Affordable Care Act
- Joan Carson RN
- S.133: Testimony from Joint Hearing House Health Care/Bills/S.133
- Vermont Care Partners and Designated Agency Overview House Health Care/Mental Health
- VERMONT 2017-- The Implementation of Act 114--December 1, 2015-September 30, 2016House Health Care/Involuntary Treatment and Medication in Mental Health Settings
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.