House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 24, 2017
- Allan Ramsay
- H.248: Testimony of Allan Ramsay on H.248, Universal Primary Care House Health Care/Bills/H.248
- Brian Cina
- H.248: 2015 Report to the Vermont Legislature- Cost Estimates for Universal Primary Care, Act 54 of 2015, Sections 16-19 House Health Care/Bills/H.248
- H.248: Guaranteed Primary Health Care for Every Vermonter House Health Care/Bills/H.248
- H.248: Primary Care for All- Frequently Asked Questions House Health Care/Bills/H.248
- H.248: Report on Universal Primary Care, Nov. 2016, In accordance with Act 172 of 2016, Section E.100.10 House Health Care/Bills/H.248
- H.248: Universal primary care--Bill As IntroducedHouse Health Care/Bills/H.248
- H.248: Universal Primary Care—Saves Money, Saves Lives—Summary of 2015 Report House Health Care/Bills/H.248
- H.248: References for Deb Richter, MD House Health Care/Bills/H.248
- Vermont Legal Aid’s Mental Health Law Office Faces $44,500 Cut House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget
- Memo- Green Mountain Care Board Billback Impact on 2018 Rate Filings House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget/Green Mtn. Care Board budget
- H.248: Comments from public on H.248 House Health Care/Bills/H.248/Other Documents
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.