House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 22, 2017
- Bradley Reed
- H.197: Testimony of Bradley Reed, re H.197, Feb. 22, 2017 House Health Care/Bills/H.197
- Damien Leonard
- H.197: Bill As IntroducedHouse Health Care/Bills/H.197
- David Sichel
- H.197: EAPFirst Handout House Health Care/Bills/H.197
- H.197: Invest EAP Launches EAPFirst Program for VT First Responders House Health Care/Bills/H.197
- H.197: Presumptive Workers' Compensation Covered Claims 2005-2016 House Health Care/Bills/H.197
- H.197: Worker's Compensation PTSD Presumption for Public Safety Workers House Health Care/Bills/H.197
- H.197: Workers' Comp Rates for Public Safety Classifications House Health Care/Bills/H.197
- S.133: Reducing Wait Times in Emergency Departments for Vermonters Experiencing Mental Health Crisis House Health Care/Bills/S.133
- FY2018 Governor's Recommend--allocations House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget/Green Mtn. Care Board budget
- Federal Medicaid Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) Allotment, Payments, and Proposal House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget/DVHA Budget
- Disproportionate Share Payments House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget/DVHA Budget
- Memo--Impact of the GMCB budget request for increased bill back on MVP Healthcare House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget/Green Mtn. Care Board budget
- H.197: Testimony on Behalf of Vermont Association of Professional Fire Fighters House Health Care/Bills/H.197
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.