House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday February 21, 2017
- Anne Donahue
- Budget- Information on shackling House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget/Dept. of Mental Health Budget
- Bob Bick
- H.145: H.145, Written testimony of Bob Bick, Howard Center House Health Care/Bills/H.145
- H.65: Additional testimony on H.65, from Terry Keegan House Health Care/Bills/H.65/Other Documents
- H.145: Vermont Care Partners Testimony on H.145 House Health Care/Bills/H.145
- H.184: Suicide Mortality– Data Brief--Vermont Injury Prevention ProgramHouse Health Care/Bills/H.184
- H.145: Testimony on H.145, Mental Health Crisis Response Commission House Health Care/Bills/H.145
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.