House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- December 14, 2017 Agenda
Loring Starr, Committee Assistant
- Loring Starr, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday February 02, 2017
- Anne Donahue
- Article, Wall Street Journal- Drug Pricing Report Shows Limits of Transparency Push House Health Care/Prescription Drugs
- Brian Murphy
- Prescription Drug Pricing House Health Care/Prescription Drugs
- S.133: Flow chart, adult mental health system of care House Health Care/Bills/S.133
- Video--Housing in HealthHouse Health Care/Housing and Health Care
- Recommendations for incorporating a Results-Based Accountability Approach House Health Care/Results-Based Accountability --RBA
- 2016 Vermont Point-in-Time Annual Statewide Count of the Homeless House Health Care/Housing and Health Care
- Report from Attorney General re Pharmaceutical Cost TransparencyHouse Health Care/Prescription Drugs
- Housing People Who Are Homeless Saves Money House Health Care/Housing and Health Care
- Perspectives on Mental Health, from Vermont Psychiatric Survivors House Health Care/Mental Health
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.