House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 17, 2017
- Anne Donahue
- H.145: Bill As IntroducedHouse Health Care/Bills/H.145
- Jim Leddy
- H.145: Heroin Is The Doorknob To Hell House Health Care/Bills/H.145
- Kristin Chandler
- H.145: 'Good News Bulletin' from Team Two House Health Care/Bills/H.145
- H.145: NAMI Testimony on H.145 in House Health Care House Health Care/Bills/H.145
- Cover memo re 3 follow-up documents on Vermont Medicaid Next Generation ACO contract House Health Care/Accountable Care Organizations
- H.145: Description of Root Cause Analysis House Health Care/Bills/H.145
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.