House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday February 16, 2017
- Carrie Hathaway
- Budget Document, Dept. of Vermont Health Access, SFY2018--FINAL PRINT House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget
- Cory Gustafson
- Responses, re DVHA budget testimony on 2-9-17 House Health Care/Bills/H.518/FY2018 Governor's Proposed State Budget
- H.184: As IntroducedHouse Health Care/Bills/H.184
- Follow-up from Mental Health system testimony- System Beds House Health Care/Mental Health
- DVHA - ACO Contract Transparency Provisions Summary- Working Draft House Health Care/Accountable Care Organizations
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.