House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 01, 2017
- Amy Cooper
- Introduction to Independent Doctors House Health Care/Independent Doctors
- Catherine Fulton
- VPQHC Strategic Goals and Program Relevance House Health Care/Vermont Program for Quality in Health Care--VPQHC
- VPQHC--Rooted in Quality--2016 Annual Quality ReportHouse Health Care/Vermont Program for Quality in Health Care--VPQHC
- Testimony on emergency mental health services House Health Care/Mental Health
- Disability Rights Vermont--An Introduction House Health Care/Mental Health
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.