House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday January 26, 2017
- Cindy Weed
- H.65: An act relating to health insurance coverage for enteral formula for home useHouse Health Care/Bills/H.65
- Diana Gonzalez
- H.70: An act relating to Medicaid coverage for doula servicesHouse Health Care/Bills/H.70
- Matthew Trieber
- H.29: An act relating to permitting Medicare supplemental plans to offer expense discountsHouse Health Care/Bills/H.29
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.