House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday January 25, 2017
- Ann Pugh
- H.77: An act relating to expanding the Vermont Practitioner Recovery Network House Health Care/Bills/H.77
- Anne Donahue
- H.118: An act relating to insurance coverage for telemedicine servicesHouse Health Care/Bills/H.118
- H.124: An act relating to mental health insurance benefitsHouse Health Care/Bills/H.124
- Devon Green and Michael Del Trecco
- Vermont's Hospitals House Health Care/Hospitals
- Mary Kate Mohlman
- Memorandum of Understanding--transfer of Director of Health Care Reform position House Health Care/Health Care Reform
- Testimony of Mary Kate Mohlman House Health Care/Health Care Reform
- Vermont Medical Society Introduction and 2017 Priorities House Health Care/Vermont Medical Society
- Green Mountain Care Board Hospital Budget Overview House Health Care/Green Mountain Care Board
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.