House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday January 20, 2017
- Emily Marchinkowski
- Testimony on Prescription Drugs House Health Care/Prescription Drugs
- James Marmar
- Article on insulin pricesHouse Health Care/Prescription Drugs
- Jeff Hochberg
- CVS Caremark Capital House Health Care/Prescription Drugs
- Pharmacy Today House Health Care/Prescription Drugs
- Remarks, Vermont Retail Druggists House Health Care/Prescription Drugs
- Walgreens House Health Care/Prescription Drugs
- 2012 Acts and Resolves, No.79- An Act Relating to Reforming Vermont’s Mental Health System House Health Care/Mental Health
- Overview of Vermont’s All-Payer Accountable Care Organization Model House Health Care/Accountable Care Organizations
- 2017 Bi-State Legislative Day Presentation for Legislative Committees House Health Care/Federally-Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.