House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 17, 2017
- Kate Slocum
- Green Mountain Care Board FY17 Budget Adjustment Presentation House Health Care/Governor's Proposed FY 2017 Budget Adjustment
- Kate Slocum and Pat Jones
- Authority for Conducting a Medicaid Accountable Care Organization --ACO--Rate Case House Health Care/Governor's Proposed FY 2017 Budget Adjustment
- SFY 17 Green Mountain Care Board Presentation on Budget Adjustment House Health Care/Governor's Proposed FY 2017 Budget Adjustment
- Overview of Vermont’s All-Payer Accountable Care Organization Model House Health Care/All-Payer Model
- Vermont Medicaid- Global Commitment to Health Waiver House Health Care/Global Commitment to Health Waiver
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.