House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday January 12, 2017
- Cassandra Madison
- Health Access Eligibility and Enrollment Unit, DVHA House Health Care/Vermont Health Benefit Exchange
- Income calculatorand application, Vermont Health Connect House Health Care/Vermont Health Benefit Exchange
- Kate Simmons and Martita Giard
- Accountable Care Organizations 101 House Health Care/Accountable Care Organizations
- Department of Mental Health, Overview and Updates House Health Care/Department of Mental Health
- Consumer Principles for Vermont's All-Payer ModelHouse Health Care/All-Payer Model
- Notes on Issues Generating calls to Vermont Health Care Advocate House Health Care/Health Care Advocate
- Provisions in the Governor's Proposed FY 2017 Budget Adjustment--H HC House Health Care/Governor's Proposed FY 2017 Budget Adjustment
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.