House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday January 11, 2017
- Cory Gustafson
- Introduction to the Department of Vermont Health Access House Health Care/Department of Vermont Health Access
- Lindsay Parker
- Medicaid Policy--Katie Becket House Health Care/Medicaid
- Act 48 Principles of Health Care Reform House Health Care/Health Care Reform
- History of Health Care Reform House Health Care/Health Care Reform
- Green Mountain Care Board Overview House Health Care/Green Mountain Care Board
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.