House Committee on Health Care (Room 45)
The House Committee on Health Care considers matters relating to health care.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Health Care page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 10, 2017
- Bill Lippert
- Recommendations for the Future of the Vermont Health Benefit ExchangeHouse Health Care/Vermont Health Benefit Exchange
- Nolan Langweil
- FPL (Federal Poverty Level) 2016 House Health Care/Health Care 101
- Health Systems Overview House Health Care/Health Care 101
- Medicaid Financing House Health Care/Medicaid
- Useful Health Insurance Terms House Health Care/Health Care 101
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.