House Committee on General, Housing and Military Affairs (Room 44)
The House Committee on General, Housing and Military Affairs considers matters relating to alcoholic beverages; housing; claims against the state; labor relations; military matters, including those relating to civil defense and discharged veterans, their dependents, and survivors; and all matters relating to subjects for which there is no other appropriate committee.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the General, Housing and Military Affairs page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday April 19, 2017
- Aaron Adler
- S.135: As Passed the SenateHouse General/Bills/S.135/Drafts and Amendments
- S.135: Housing Projects in Designated Centers- Statutory Changes since the 2002 Session House General/Bills/S.135
- S.135: S.135 Memo from House Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife House General/Bills/S.135
- Damien Leonard
- H.238: Draft No. 4.1, 4-13-2017 House General/Bills/H.238/Drafts and Amendments
- S.135: Draft No. 1.1, 4-17-2017 House General/Bills/S.135/Drafts and Amendments
- S.135: Property Transfer Tax - Stautory Distribution House General/Bills/S.135
- S.135: Economic Impact of Housing Bond House General/Bills/S.135
- H.333: Draft No. 1.2, 4-18-2017 House General/Bills/H.333/Drafts and Amendments
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.