House Committee on General, Housing and Military Affairs (Room 44)
The House Committee on General, Housing and Military Affairs considers matters relating to alcoholic beverages; housing; claims against the state; labor relations; military matters, including those relating to civil defense and discharged veterans, their dependents, and survivors; and all matters relating to subjects for which there is no other appropriate committee.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the General, Housing and Military Affairs page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday April 13, 2017
- Angus Chaney
- AHS Housing Outcomes 2016 House General/Housing/Homelessness
- Copy of Testimony House General/Housing/Homelessness
- Ending Family Homelessness in Vermont House General/Housing/Homelessness
- Bethany Pombar
- Basic Center Program House General/Housing/Homelessness
- Transitional Living Program House General/Housing/Homelessness
- Vermont Coalition of Runaway and Homeless Youth Programs House General/Housing/Homelessness
- 2017 Status Report- Vermont Women and LeadershipHouse General/Labor and Employment
- Change the Story - Advancing Women Powering the Economy House General/Labor and Employment
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.