House Committee on General, Housing and Military Affairs (Room 44)
The House Committee on General, Housing and Military Affairs considers matters relating to alcoholic beverages; housing; claims against the state; labor relations; military matters, including those relating to civil defense and discharged veterans, their dependents, and survivors; and all matters relating to subjects for which there is no other appropriate committee.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the General, Housing and Military Affairs page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 17, 2017
- Fred Kenny
- H.163: Copy of Testimony House General/Bills/H.163/Copy of Testimony
- H.163: Status of TIF Districts in Vermont House General/Bills/H.163
- H.163: Vermont TIF Staute and Amendments- Summary 1-26-17 House General/Bills/H.163
- H.163: What is Tax Increment Financing (TIF) House General/Bills/H.163
- Rebecca Wasserman
- H.163: As IntroducedHouse General/Bills/H.163
- Robin Scheu
- H.163: Act 157 Report on Housing and InfrastructureHouse General/Bills/H.163
- H.163: Existing Barriers to Housing DevelopmentHouse General/Bills/H.163
- H.163: RecommendationsHouse General/Bills/H.163
- Tucker Anderson
- H.136: As IntroducedHouse General/Bills/H.136
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.