House Committee on General, Housing and Military Affairs (Room 44)
The House Committee on General, Housing and Military Affairs considers matters relating to alcoholic beverages; housing; claims against the state; labor relations; military matters, including those relating to civil defense and discharged veterans, their dependents, and survivors; and all matters relating to subjects for which there is no other appropriate committee.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the General, Housing and Military Affairs page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 15, 2017
- Deb Brighton
- Wages and Benefits House General/Labor and Employment/Minimum Wage
- James DesMarais
- As IntroducedHouse General/Bills/H.72
- Job Tate
- H.72: VTNG Tuition Waiver Student Projections - State Colleges and Universities Only House General/Bills/H.72/Copies of Testimony
- H.72: VTNG Tuition Waiver Student Projections with Private Colleges and Universities House General/Bills/H.72/Copies of Testimony
- H.72: Tuition Waivier Student Projections with Private Colleges House General/Bills/H.72/Copies of Testimony
- Current Benefit Package for a Family of Two and Four with Healthcare Deduction from Benefits House General/Labor and Employment/Minimum Wage
- H.72: National Guard Educational Assistance Program - Percentage of Tuition Covered House General/Bills/H.72
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.