House Committee on General, Housing and Military Affairs (Room 44)
The House Committee on General, Housing and Military Affairs considers matters relating to alcoholic beverages; housing; claims against the state; labor relations; military matters, including those relating to civil defense and discharged veterans, their dependents, and survivors; and all matters relating to subjects for which there is no other appropriate committee.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the General, Housing and Military Affairs page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday January 25, 2017
- Avery Schwenk
- Vermont’s Craft Beer Industry Growth and Statistics House General/Alcohol and Tobacco/Liquor Control/Title VII
- Curt McCormack
- H.93: As IntroducedHouse General/Bills/H.93
- Damien Leonard
- Outline of Main Substantive Changes in Title VII Bill Draft House General/Alcohol and Tobacco/Liquor Control/Title VII
- Title VII Draft Recommendations from Vermont Grape and Wine Council House General/Alcohol and Tobacco/Liquor Control/Title VII
- Executive Order 07-17-Department of Liquor and LotteryHouse General/Executive Orders
- 3 V.S.A. Ch. 41. Reorganization by Governor House General/Executive Orders
- TITLE VII: dr req 17 - Draft No. 3.1, 1-10-2017 House General/Alcohol and Tobacco/Liquor Control/Title VII
- H.64: As IntroducedHouse General/Bills/H.64
- DSCV Testimony Proposed Language House General/Alcohol and Tobacco/Liquor Control/Title VII
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.