House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife (Room 47)
The House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish & Wildlife considers matters relating to conservation and development of the state's water resources; conservation and development of lands; land resources; land use; geology; fish and wildlife; natural habitats; air quality, environmental permitting; climate change; scenery; and solid waste and toxic substances management.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Natural Resources, Fish & Wildlife page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday April 06, 2017
- Jennifer Holliday
- H.105: Copy of Testimony House Natural/Bills/H.105
- H.105: One-Page CSWD Info Sheet House Natural/Bills/H.105
- Michael O'Grady
- S.75: Draft No. 1.2, 4-5-2017 House Natural/Bills/S.75/Drafts and Amendments
- ANR Lands PILOT Report House Natural/PILOT Program
- H.105: Copy of Presentation House Natural/Bills/H.105
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.