House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife (Room 47)
The House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish & Wildlife considers matters relating to conservation and development of the state's water resources; conservation and development of lands; land resources; land use; geology; fish and wildlife; natural habitats; air quality, environmental permitting; climate change; scenery; and solid waste and toxic substances management.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Monday April 17, 2017
- Mother Jones
- S.103: Trump Just Appointed a Chemical Industry Honcho to Protect Us From Chemicals- What a surprise. House Natural/Bills/S.103
- Nat Shambaugh
- S.103: Organic Contaminants of Emerging Concern in the Lake Champlain Basin- A Review of Current Knowledge, 2016House Natural/Bills/S.103
- S.103: The Need for Surface Water Pesticide Monitoring in Vermont House Natural/Bills/S.103
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.