House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife (Room 47)
The House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish & Wildlife considers matters relating to conservation and development of the state's water resources; conservation and development of lands; land resources; land use; geology; fish and wildlife; natural habitats; air quality, environmental permitting; climate change; scenery; and solid waste and toxic substances management.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Natural Resources, Fish & Wildlife page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday March 29, 2017
- Johanna de Graffenreid
- H.105: Copy of testimony House Natural/Bills/H.105
- H.105: State Paper and Plastic Bag Legislation House Natural/Bills/H.105
- Joyce Manchester
- Michael O'Grady
- S.10: Committee Amendment House Natural/Bills/S.10/Drafts & Amendments
- S.75: As Passed by Senate House Natural/Bills/S.75
- H.105: Copy of Written Testimony House Natural/Bills/H.105
- S.10: Technical Changes to Addressing Contaminated Sites House Natural/Bills/S.10/Testimony
- H.105: Bag Law Survey Overview House Natural/Bills/H.105
- H.105: Petition House Natural/Bills/H.105
- S.10: AIV Recommended Amendments House Natural/Bills/S.10/Testimony
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.