House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife (Room 47)
The House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish & Wildlife considers matters relating to conservation and development of the state's water resources; conservation and development of lands; land resources; land use; geology; fish and wildlife; natural habitats; air quality, environmental permitting; climate change; scenery; and solid waste and toxic substances management.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Natural Resources, Fish & Wildlife page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday March 02, 2017
- Chris Cochran
- H.194: ACCD Act 157 One-pagers combined House Natural/Bills/H.194
- H.194: Act 157 Overview House Natural/Bills/H.194
- Gil Livingston
- H.289: Copy of Testimony House Natural/Bills/H.289
- H.289: Copy of Testimony, Upper Valley Land Trust House Natural/Bills/H.289
- S.10: As Passed by Senate House Natural/Bills/S.10
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.