House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife (Room 47)
The House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish & Wildlife considers matters relating to conservation and development of the state's water resources; conservation and development of lands; land resources; land use; geology; fish and wildlife; natural habitats; air quality, environmental permitting; climate change; scenery; and solid waste and toxic substances management.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Natural Resources, Fish & Wildlife page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday January 19, 2017
- Corrina Parnapy
- Educational Salt Article House Natural/Sodium Chloride (road salt)
- Major Impacts of Road Salt House Natural/Sodium Chloride (road salt)
- Testimony House Natural/Sodium Chloride (road salt)
- WNRCD Brochure House Natural/Sodium Chloride (road salt)
- Craig DiGiammarino
- Transportation Water Quality Informational Presentation House Natural/VTrans Water Quality TS4
- VTrans TS4 Fact Sheet House Natural/VTrans Water Quality & Salt
- VTrans Water Quality Blue Card House Natural/VTrans Water Quality & Salt
- VTrans Brine Common Winter Maintenance Questions House Natural/VTrans Water Quality & Salt
- Regional Haze Rule and monitoring visibility through the IMPROVE network at the Lye Brook Wilderness Area House Natural/Natural Resources 101/Air Quality
- TRORC Regional Brownfields Assessment Program House Natural/Brownfields
- H. 58: As IntroducedHouse Natural/Bills/H.58
- H. 44: As IntroducedHouse Natural/Bills/H.44
- Salt Sand Report House Natural/VTrans Water Quality & Salt
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.