House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish and Wildlife (Room 47)
The House Committee on Natural Resources, Fish & Wildlife considers matters relating to conservation and development of the state's water resources; conservation and development of lands; land resources; land use; geology; fish and wildlife; natural habitats; air quality, environmental permitting; climate change; scenery; and solid waste and toxic substances management.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Natural Resources, Fish & Wildlife page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 17, 2017
- Anson Tebbetts
- Required Agricultural Practices Regulations House Natural/Required Agricultural Practices (RAPs)
- Beth Pearce
- Treasurer's Report on Clean Water Appendix A-CHouse Natural/Committee Bills/17-0230 An act relating to clean water funding/Treasurer's Report
- Treasurer's Report on Clean Water Appendix DHouse Natural/Committee Bills/17-0230 An act relating to clean water funding/Treasurer's Report
- Treasurer's Report on Clean Water House Natural/Committee Bills/17-0230 An act relating to clean water funding/Treasurer's Report
- 2017 Policy for Reimbursement of Fire Suppression Costs House Natural/Legislative Reports/Fire Suppression
- Letter on proposed change in Vermont's governance structure House Natural/Constituent comments
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.