House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development (Room 35)
The House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development considers matters relating to business organizations, including banking, insurance, corporations, workforce development, unemployment and workers' compensation insurance, and the industrial and internal development of the state, but excluding matters relating to transportation, utilities, telecommunications, and energy.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Commerce and Economic Development page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday May 04, 2017
- David Hall
- S.135: Side-by Side Comparison of S.135, Draft No. 4.1 House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- S.136: As Passed by House House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- S.136: As Passed by Senate House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- S.136: Section by Section Summary House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- S.136: Side by Side Comparison of S.136 House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- House Commerce Committee
- 1. Section by Section Summary of S.135 House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- 2. Recommendation of Amendment by House Commerce for S.135 House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- 3. Fiscal note for S.135 as amended by House Ways and Means House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- 4. Memo to House Appropriations from House Commerce regarding S.135 House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- 5. Witness List for S.135House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- 6. Memo to House Commerce from House Natural Resources regarding S.135 House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- 7. Memo to House Commerce from House General regarding S.135 House Commerce/Bills/S.135
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.