House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development (Room 35)
The House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development considers matters relating to business organizations, including banking, insurance, corporations, workforce development, unemployment and workers' compensation insurance, and the industrial and internal development of the state, but excluding matters relating to transportation, utilities, telecommunications, and energy.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Commerce and Economic Development page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Monday May 01, 2017
- David Hall
- S.135: As Passed out of the Senate House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- S.135: As passed out of Ways and Means House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- S.135: Draft No. 1.1, 5-1-2017 House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- S.135: Section by Section House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- S.135: Summary of Ways and Means Amendment House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- Michael O'Grady
- S.34: As Passed by the Senate House Commerce/Bills/S.34
- S.34: Section by Section House Commerce/Bills/S.34
- S.135: Ways and Means Amendment 2.1 House Commerce/Bills/S.135
- S.135: 2016 Property Transfer Tax Report by Town House Commerce/Bills/S.135
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.