House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development (Room 35)
The House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development considers matters relating to business organizations, including banking, insurance, corporations, workforce development, unemployment and workers' compensation insurance, and the industrial and internal development of the state, but excluding matters relating to transportation, utilities, telecommunications, and energy.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Commerce and Economic Development page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday April 19, 2017
- Abby Shepard
- S.136: Fantasy Sports Edits House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- Casey Burton
- S.136: Vermont AutoRenewal Amendment House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- S.136: ACLI Proposed Amendments to S.136 House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- S.136: A Dealer Guide to Federal Advertising Requirements House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- S.136: Testimony House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- S.136: Draft No. 3.1, 4-19-2017 House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- S.136: VLA Draft, Sections 14-16 House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- H.182: Draft No. 1.1, 4-18-2017 House Commerce/Bills/H.182
- S.136: Overview of Dept. Financial Regulation's Scoring Report House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- S.136: 2015 Home Improvement Fraud Complaints to the Consumer Assistance Program House Commerce/Bills/S.136
- S.136: Fed Regs Highlighted House Commerce/Bills/S.136
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.