House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development (Room 35)
The House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development considers matters relating to business organizations, including banking, insurance, corporations, workforce development, unemployment and workers' compensation insurance, and the industrial and internal development of the state, but excluding matters relating to transportation, utilities, telecommunications, and energy.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Commerce and Economic Development page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday March 28, 2017
- Damien Leonard
- DR17: Draft No. 4.1, 3-27-2017 House Commerce/Bills/17-1183
- DR17: Guidelines for Case Law for Integral Work House Commerce/Bills/17-1183
- DR17: Red Line of Changes H.323 to Committee Draft 3.1 House Commerce/Bills/17-1183
- DR17: Variations on managerial skills language House Commerce/Bills/17-1183
- H.85: As introduced House Commerce/Bills/H.85
- DR17: Suggested Amendment House Commerce/Bills/17-1183
- H.85: As amended by the House Committee on Ways and Means House Commerce/Bills/H.85
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.