House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development (Room 35)
The House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development considers matters relating to business organizations, including banking, insurance, corporations, workforce development, unemployment and workers' compensation insurance, and the industrial and internal development of the state, but excluding matters relating to transportation, utilities, telecommunications, and energy.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Commerce and Economic Development page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday February 02, 2017
- Jamie Feehan
- H.143: PCI Understanding Gaps House Commerce/Bills/H.143
- H.143: Ride Share Map House Commerce/Bills/H.143
- H.143: TNC Flow Chart House Commerce/Bills/H.143
- Linda Rossi
- VTSBDC Advising and Training 2017 House Commerce/Vermont Small Business Development Center
- H.143: Lyft Insurance Coverage House Commerce/Bills/H.143
- H.143: Cartoon House Commerce/Bills/H.143
- Vermont Affordable Housing Info VHFA House Commerce/Vermont Housing Finance Agency
- Barre Town Forest Economic Benefits House Commerce/Vermont Housing and Conservation Coalition
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.