House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development (Room 35)
The House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development considers matters relating to business organizations, including banking, insurance, corporations, workforce development, unemployment and workers' compensation insurance, and the industrial and internal development of the state, but excluding matters relating to transportation, utilities, telecommunications, and energy.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Commerce and Economic Development page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 17, 2017
- Damien Leonard
- Workers' Comp Draft 1.1, 2-17-2017 House Commerce/Workers Compensation
- David Hall
- H.875: Fiscal Year 2018 Appropriations Act House Commerce/Workers Compensation
- Attorney General Budget FY2018 House Commerce/Attorney General
- Attorney General's Office Budget Highlights House Commerce/Attorney General
- Dept. Financial Regulation Budget 2018 House Commerce/Dept. Financial Regulation
- DOL FY2018 Budget Submission House Commerce/Department of Labor
- FY 2017 Program Review – Commerce and Economic Development Programs House Commerce/Workers Compensation
- FY2018 ACCD Budget House Commerce/ACCD Budget 2018
- FY2018 Budget Development Form - VT Department of Labor House Commerce/Department of Labor
- FY2018 State Budget review sections House Commerce/Workers Compensation
- Review of Provisions in the Governor’s Proposed FY 2016 Budget House Commerce/Workers Compensation
- 2000 through Jan. 2017 Workforce Development Projects House Commerce/Apprentices
- HCEDC Testimony - Voc Rehab VT Quick Facts House Commerce/Jobs
- NCCI Fact Sheet House Commerce/National Council on Compensation Insurance
- 2017 Vermont Career and Technical Education Legislative Proposal House Commerce/Workforce Development
- Workers' Comp Assessment Fund House Commerce/Workers Compensation
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.