House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development (Room 35)
The House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development considers matters relating to business organizations, including banking, insurance, corporations, workforce development, unemployment and workers' compensation insurance, and the industrial and internal development of the state, but excluding matters relating to transportation, utilities, telecommunications, and energy.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Commerce and Economic Development page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 15, 2017
- Deb Brighton
- Earnings and Net Resources to Meet Basic Needs- Single House Commerce/Wage and Benefits
- Ellen Kahler
- ACCD Planning AtlasHouse Commerce/Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund
- Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund- Ideas and Suggested Areas of Economic Development Focus, Revised Version House Commerce/Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund
- Current Benefit Package for a Family of Two and Four with Healthcare Deduction from Benefits House Commerce/Wage and Benefits
- H.83: As introduced House Commerce/Bills/H.83
- H.208: As introduced House Commerce/Bills/H.208
- H.119: As introduced House Commerce/Bills/H.119
- H.137: As introduced House Commerce/Bills/H.137
- H.37: As introduced House Commerce/Bills/H.37
- H.223: As introduced House Commerce/Bills/H.223
- It's better to light a single candle than curse the darknessHouse Commerce/Investing in Vermont
- Sustainable Business; a catalyst of innovation and investment returnsHouse Commerce/Investing in Vermont
- Vermont Works Impact Partners I, Investing in Vermont's Future House Commerce/Investing in Vermont
- FreshTracks Capital Testimony Regarding Investing in Vermont House Commerce/Investing in Vermont
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.