House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development (Room 35)
The House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development considers matters relating to business organizations, including banking, insurance, corporations, workforce development, unemployment and workers' compensation insurance, and the industrial and internal development of the state, but excluding matters relating to transportation, utilities, telecommunications, and energy.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Commerce and Economic Development page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday January 19, 2017
- Charlotte Ancel
- Blue Ribbon Commission Final Report on Financing High Quality, Affordable Child Care House Commerce/Blue Ribbon Commission on Child Care
- Blue Ribbon Commission Testimony on Financing High Quality, Affordable Child Care House Commerce/Blue Ribbon Commission on Child Care
- Ellen Kahler
- Career Profiles and Pathways House Commerce/Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund
- Farm to Plate 2016 Annual Report House Commerce/Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund
- Flexible Capital Fund House Commerce/Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund
- VSJF Ideas and Suggested Areas of Econ Development Focus House Commerce/Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund
- Vermont Forest Economy House Commerce/Department of Forest Parks and Recreation
- Framework for Progress Final House Commerce/Public Assets Institute
- Vermont Creative Network House Commerce/Vermont Arts Council
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.