House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development (Room 35)
The House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development considers matters relating to business organizations, including banking, insurance, corporations, workforce development, unemployment and workers' compensation insurance, and the industrial and internal development of the state, but excluding matters relating to transportation, utilities, telecommunications, and energy.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Commerce and Economic Development page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 17, 2017
- Catherine Dimitruk
- VAPDA- Community and Economic Development House Commerce/Regional Economic Development
- Fred Kenney
- 2016 VEGI Annual Report House Commerce/Vermont Employment Growth Incentives
- Report on VEGI Policy Questions Required by Act 157 (2016) House Commerce/Vermont Employment Growth Incentives
- Summary VEGI Program Data House Commerce/Vermont Economic Progress Council
- TIF Districts Status Jan. 2017 House Commerce/Vermont Economic Progress Council
- VEGI Employee Success ProfilesHouse Commerce/Vermont Economic Progress Council
- VT Economic Progress Council Brief House Commerce/Vermont Economic Progress Council
- Testimony, Regional Development Corporations of Vermont House Commerce/Regional Development Corporations
- Municipal Economic Development, Vermont League of Cities and Towns House Commerce/Regional Economic Development
- 2016 Survey Report House Commerce/Main Street Alliance of Vermont
- Economic and Labor Market Information Division House Commerce/Department of Labor
- Vermont Works for Women- Building Confidence, Teaching Skills, Changing Lives House Commerce/Jobs
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.