House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development (Room 35)
The House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development considers matters relating to business organizations, including banking, insurance, corporations, workforce development, unemployment and workers' compensation insurance, and the industrial and internal development of the state, but excluding matters relating to transportation, utilities, telecommunications, and energy.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Commerce and Economic Development page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday January 12, 2017
- Beth Pearce
- Summary of Credit Facilities and Local Investments as of 2016-12-31 House Commerce/State Treasurer
- Treasury by the Numbers House Commerce/State Treasurer
- Unclaimed Property House Commerce/State Treasurer
- VT Able Fact Sheet House Commerce/State Treasurer
- Betsy Bishop
- Vermont Chamber of Commerce Overview House Commerce/Chamber of Commerce
- 2017 Legislative Policy Framework House Commerce/Chamber of Commerce
- House Comm Overview from Secretary of State House Commerce/Secretary of State
- Vermont Workforce Education and Training Report to the Legislature 2016 House Commerce/Vermont State Workforce
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.