House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday April 26, 2017
- James DesMarais
- H.513: Conlon Amendment House Education/Bills/H.513
- H.513: Sharpe Amendment, Draft 1.1, 4-26-2017 House Education/Bills/H.513
- H.513: Sharpe Amendment, Draft No. 2.1, 4-26-2017 House Education/Bills/H.513
- S.122: Side-by-Side Comparison with House Education Proposal of Amendment, House Ways and Means Proposal of Amendment House Education/Bills/S.122
- Laura Soares
- Chart - Current VEHI Plans House Education/Teacher Health Care Insurance
- Charts - VEHI New Health Plan Annual Rates House Education/Teacher Health Care Insurance
- Introduction to 2018 Benefit Programs for Active Employees House Education/Teacher Health Care Insurance
- Powerpoint - Combined Cost Exposure House Education/Teacher Health Care Insurance
- Comparison of VHP Family Plan v. VEHI Gold CDHP House Education/Teacher Health Care Insurance
- S.130: Sibilia Amendment, Draft 3.1 House Education/Bills/S.130
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.