House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday April 25, 2017
- James DesMarais
- H.513: Senate Proposal of Amendment House Education/Bills/H.513
- S.130: Beck Amendment House Education/Bills/S.130
- S.130: Cupoli Amendment House Education/Bills/S.130
- S.130: Draft 7.1, 4-20-2017 House Education/Bills/S.130
- S.130: Pugh Amendment House Education/Bills/S.130
- S.130: Side by Side Comparison House Education/Bills/S.130
- Molly Bachman
- S.130: Additional fingerprinting language House Education/Bills/S.130
- S.130: House Committee on Appropriations Amendment House Education/Bills/S.130
- S.130: High School Completion Program bill language House Education/Bills/S.130
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.