House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday March 23, 2017
- Al Gobeille
- Memo - Act 166 House Education/Bills/H.517/17-1178 Revised Prekindergarten Committee Bill Documents
- Chris Masson
- Act 130 Equalized Homestead Tax Rate Calculation, FY2018 House Education/Act 46
- Chart - Three Prior Years Comparisons - Format as Provided by AOE House Education/Act 46
- Potential Impact of Act 153’s 5 per cent Throttle on District’s with Unusually High Tax Rates House Education/Act 46
- Act 46 Implementation Testimony Outline House Education/Act 46
- Map - Merger Activity House Education/Act 46
- Powerpoint - Southwest Vermont Supervisory Union House Education/Bills/H.517/17-1178 Revised Prekindergarten Committee Bill Documents
- Testimony House Education/Bills/H.517/17-1178 Revised Prekindergarten Committee Bill Documents
- Memo - Appropriation for Community High School of Vermont - March 23, 2017 House Education/Community High School of Vermont
- Proposed legislation related to pre-Kindergarten, revised draft 6.1 (17-1178) House Education/Bills/H.517/17-1178 Revised Prekindergarten Committee Bill Documents
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.