House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday March 22, 2017
- Gene Quick
- Letter from Community High School student House Education/Community High School of Vermont
- James DesMarais
- Chart - Full-time equivalent House Education/Bills/H.517/17-1178 Revised Prekindergarten Committee Bill Documents
- dr req 17-1178 – draft 6.1 House Education/Bills/H.517/17-1178 Revised Prekindergarten Committee Bill Documents
- VCSEA Testimony on Pre-Kindergarten Education and Child Development Programs proposed by House Education's proposal 17-1178 - draft 8.1 of 3-20-2017 House Education/Committee bill - Prekindergarten
- Summary of Commendations and Recommendations following New England Association of School Schools and Colleges Commission on Independent Schools House Education/Community High School of Vermont
- Memo - Appropriation for Community High School of Vermont - March 22, 2017 House Education/Community High School of Vermont
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.