House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday March 16, 2017
- Heather Bouchey, Ph.D.
- H.270: Powerpoint - 21st CCLC House Education/Bills/H.270
- Holly Morehouse
- H.270: Chart - 21 C Funded Sites 2016-2017 House Education/Bills/H.270
- H.270: How a Potential Funding Cut Would Affect Vermont’s 21st Century Community Learning Center (CCLC) Programs House Education/Bills/H.270
- H.270: Letter to Senators Roy Blunt and Patty Murray House Education/Bills/H.270
- H.270: Map - Live map of all know sites providing afterschool and summer programs House Education/Bills/H.270
- H.270: Memo - ELO Special Fund and H. 270 House Education/Bills/H.270
- H.270: Draft No. 1.1, 3-15-2017 House Education/Bills/H.270
- H.304: Education Funding, H. 304 House Education/Bills/H.304
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.