House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 03, 2017
- Nicole Mace
- S.1: Comparison of VHP Family Plan v. VEHI Gold CDHP House Education/Bills/S.1
- S.1: Governor Scott’s FY 2018 Budget Proposals House Education/Bills/S.1
- Peter Antinozzi
- Chart - CSSU Mission House Education/Act 77
- Chart - Weekly schedule House Education/Act 77
- Charts - CVU Official Transcript, CVU Graduation Protocol House Education/Act 77
- Testimony House Education/Act 77
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.