House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Friday February 24, 2017
- Cathy Lamberton
- Good Jobs are Begging for Skilled Workers House Education/Career and Technical Education
- James DesMarais
- Dr Req 17-1178, Draft No. 1.1, 2-23-2017 House Education/Bills/H.517/17-1178 Revised Prekindergarten Committee Bill Documents
- Chart - Preliminary Education Fund Outlook - Town Meeting Update House Education/Education Finance
- Chart - Review of Appropriation Shifts for FY18 House Education/Provisions to Governor's Proposed FY2018 State Budget
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.