House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Thursday February 23, 2017
- Donna Russo-Savage
- Compilation of public comments (quoted) and potential responses House Education/Act 46
- Potential revisions to the proposed rules House Education/Act 46
- Jay Denault
- Act 46 Testimony House Education/Act 46
- Testimony House Education/Act 46
- Jay Ramsey
- Testimony House Education/Committee bill - Career and Technical Education Documents
- Testimony - Miscellaneous Education Bill House Education/Committee bill - Career and Technical Education Documents
- Brochure - Vermont Council of Special Education Administrators House Education/Special Education
- Benefits of Attending a Public School Run and Supported Preschool Sited in a Vermont Elementary School House Education/Committee bill - Prekindergarten
- Cold Hollow Career Center Transferable Employment Skills Rubic, Letters of Testimony House Education/Career and Technical Education
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.