House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Marjorie Zunder, Committee Assistant
- Marjorie Zunder, Committee Assistant
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Wednesday February 15, 2017
- Amy Boyd-Austin
- Catamount Recovery Programs - CRPs House Education/Recovery Day
- Debra Taylor
- Testimony House Education/Committee bill - Prekindergarten
- Dr Req 17-1125, Draft 1.1, 2-13-2017 House Education/Committee bill - Career and Technical Education Documents
- Dr Req 17-1123, Draft 1.1, 2-10-2017 House Education/Committee bill - Education Finance/Committee bill - Education Finance Documents
- Powerpoint - Presentation to Legislators House Education/University of Vermont
- STC Adult and Continuing Education Program Highlights House Education/Career and Technical Education
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.