House Committee on Education (Room 32)
The House Committee on Education considers matters relating the educational needs of Vermonters, including the arts, libraries, and literary and scientific subjects; the amount of revenue required to satisfy the educational needs; and the manner of raising necessary revenue.
- Meeting Schedule
- No meeting is currently scheduled
Documents & Handouts
Browse documents below or use document search.
Materials available on the Education page are provided for informational purposes only, and may not comprise all materials received by the Committee. The Committee is not responsible for the accuracy of any information in these materials, and their posting does not constitute approval or endorsement by the Committee or by the Vermont General Assembly.
- Back Tuesday January 31, 2017
- Margaret Maclean
- Chart - 7th Grade House Education/Act 46
- Charts - Peacham School District Tuition Students House Education/Act 46
- Context - testimony House Education/Act 46
- Recommendation for consideration related to S.15 House Education/Act 46
- Revised Testimony House Education/Act 46
- Todd Bauman
- Testimony on School Partnerships House Education/Mental Health Advocacy Day
Legislative language and other materials posted on this page are subject to frequent change and may not reflect the Committee's most recent discussions or actions. Please check back often for updated materials.